Monday, January 21, 2008

I have a dream

I have a dream that we actually do what we say we're going to do
I have a dream that water tastes like pepsi
I have a dream that we stop looking for hidden motives behind people's answers
I have a dream that the Chicago Bears win every Super Bowl for ten years
I have a dream that we speak truth to one another
I have a dream that slow drivers stay out of the left lane
I have a dream that we demolish pride in our own lives
I have a dream that deer hunting is legal year round
I have a dream that what is said in private is broadcast before every church service
I have a dream that my front tooth grew back in
I have a dream that we take accountability for our decisions, rather than covering our mistakes
I have a dream that extreme makeover is knocking at my door

No comments: